Women's AquaBloc® Mitt
- Shell in heathered stretch fabric with triple-layer softshell trim
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Breathable, waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Nose wipe
- Fleece cuff with wrist cinch
No complaints here, a great product and hands stay warm. Best gloves I have had.
Wife loves the mittens. Only gloves that have kept her hands warm. The only part that gets cold are the tips. She has to learn how to grab things with them on.
I bought a pair of aqua bloc mittens in 2010, and I finally lost one of them after a decade of good use. Ordered a replacement pair, and I'm very happy with them. I live in Minnesota, and I spent all day outside in 15 degree weather last weekend. My fingers stayed warm throughout.
I am replacing an old pair which I have loved, but cannot comment on my recent order as I have not yet received it.
AquaBloc® Mitt Womens