Gore-tex® Storm Trooper II
- Breathable stretch woven shell
- Genuine goatskin and cowhide accents
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable insert
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
I ordered a Men's Medium and received a Junior Medium , which, of course, is too small. How do I return the Junior Medium and receive a Men's Medium?
I’ve wear these gloves while snowboarding and snowmobiling in single digit temperatures and they keep my hands warm and dry every time. They are very well made, and the wrist leash saved me from losing a glove when it got caught on a tree while snowboarding through the back country in colorado. I’m sure there are better gloves out there, but at this price these can’t be beat.
Nice gloves. They are a bit snug but that is nice. Not quite as warm as I was hoping. I have not put the heat packets in the provided pockets, but my walks are usually less than an hour and I don’t want to waste one.
Very well made, warm and comfortable in harsh weather below zero.
Very warm and yet dry