- Birthplace: Sun Valley, ID
- Currently Residing: Jackson, WY
- Career Highlights: Cover of Freeskier Magazine, record sized air, filmed with TGR and Warren Miller last 5 years
- How you got started: Skiing with my dad
- Advice for Beginners: It gets better I promise!
- How much you practice: In your mind especially
- Signature Move: The white girl dance
- Worst Injury: Only to my ego
- Most Epic Day Ever: Skiing pow with my friends any day
- Craziest travel story: Every travel experience seems to turn into an epic, being in Fiji after a tsunami was crazy
- Favorite food: Pesto
- Favorite bands: Right now? DJ Thunder
- Favorite non-action sport movie: What’s a non-action sports movie?
- Favorite action sport movie: Any dance movie
- Favorite Hangout: A surf spot in Mex
- Hero: Mother Teresa
- Hobbies: Graphic design, photography, illustration, any sport
- Websites: lynseydyer.com, unicornpicnic.com
Cut out cold temps and chilly hands with this new style featuring warming, wicking LavaWool® lining.
Engineered with our signature 3-D knit technology, the Camber packs a serious punch. Waterproof, windproof, and ultra-breathable, the glove features seamless, water-resistant knit panels that add warmth without bulk. Durable goatskin and synthetic leather in high-impact areas offer ultimate protection...