- Gordini athlete since: 2011
Favorite Gordini product:
Women’s Haven Mitt and the Relode S goggles in signature Lynsey Mountains and Feathers prints
- Hometown: Sun Valley, ID
- Current Location: Jackson, WY
- Primary Activities: Big Mountain, Freestyle Skiing
- Other sponsors: Eddie Bauer, Fischer Skis, Go Pro, Jackson Hole
- Lynsey’s skiing career has spanned more than a decade and positioned her one of the best Big Mountain skiers in the world. She been awarded Female Skier of the Year by Powder Magazine multiple times. She was the first woman on the cover of Freeskier Magazine, pictured on a record 70-foot cliff in the Jackson Hole backcountry. She has been in over 15 films from producers including Teton Gravity Research, Warren Miller, Sherpa’s Cinema, Outside TV and ESPN. She founded her own multimedia production company, Unicorn Picnic. After years of seeing women under-represented in the outdoor industry, in 2015 Dyer turned to Kickstarter and fundraised $113k – the most ever for an action sports film on the platform; she went on to direct and produce Pretty Faces, the first all-female ski film. After being told “no one would watch a ski film that didn’t have a pillow fight in it” the film sold out 100+ grassroots shows, raised $65k for her non-profit and shifted the industry for women. She hosts popular TED talks on “skiing like a girl” and her latest project, the Showing UP podcast, can be found on iTunes. Lynsey is also the co-founder of She Jumps, an organization dedicated to giving women of all ages access to outdoor activities. She drew the organization’s iconic logo – a ‘Girafficorn’. Her artwork can be found on ski graphics across the industry, and are featured on the Gordini Women’s Relode S goggle.
Explore the Gordini team rider Lynsey Dyer's Instagram page!