Men's AquaBloc® Down Gauntlet Mitt
- Shell is bluesign® APPROVED
- Rugged ripstop softshell with heathered stretch-woven trim
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Breathable waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- 600-fill GooseDown insulation with 75% goose down and 25% goose feathers
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation at palm
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Touchscreen-capable thumb and finger area
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
While S.C. isn’t extremely cold my fingers get cold in the best of gloves I own. Fortunately, I spoke with a Gordini representative who suggested the AquaBloc Down Mittens. These mittens absolutely keep my fingers warm.
AquaBloc® Down Gauntlet III Mitt
Live in MN, needed warm mittens for out door activities (i.e. snow shoveling, dog walking, hiking). These fit the bill!
I love my new AquaBloc Down Gauntlet III mittens! My hands are always cold and have had nothing but trouble finding mittens to keep them warm in the harsh Minnesota weather. These mittens are well worth the price and I highly recommend them.