Men's Challenge Mitt
- Shell is bluesign® APPROVED
- Water-repellent shell in textured abrasion-resistant fabric
- Textured palm and finger area for enhanced grip
- Synthetic suede accents
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE-TEX® insert is bluesign® APPROVED
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Nose wipe
- Touchscreen-capable fingers and thumb
- Hook-and-loop closure
The pair of Men's Challenge Mitt I purchased directly from Gordini has been put to the test this winter with Chicago's double digit sub zero temperatures and wind chills.
My hands stay warm but not too warm, the Challenge Mitt breaths to keep the moisture and heat at just the right warmth ... no sweaty fingers, wind doesn't penetrate the inner liner ... I am very happy with my new Challenge Mitt and would buy them again.