Da Goose V Gore-tex® Gloves
Winter’s coldest days are no match for this beast of a glove. Waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX® offers protection against all the elements, while an exterior of softshell and durable stretch-woven fabric enhances breathability. Strategically-placed 600-fill GooseDown and Megaloft® synthetic insulation maximize warmth without compromising dexterity, while a pocket on the back-of-hand lets you store a handwarmer for extra warmth, giving the Da Goose the distinction of Gore Plus Warm: the warmest GORE-TEX® gloves optimized to keep hands warmer longer.
- Breathable softshell and stretch-woven shell
- Genuine goatskin accents and reinforcements
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather on palm and thumb
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, windproof, and breathable insert
- 600-fill GooseDown insulation on back of hand
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation on palm
- Plush, high-pile fleece lined cuff
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
Our premium goose down insulating concept, GooseDown is designed to never clump or let in the cold. A unique construction captures the down in small chambers, ensuring that the fill is evenly distributed and will not migrate. These gloves and mitts are all insulated with 600-fill-power goose down. GooseDown mitts have wraparound insulation for ultimate warmth, while GooseDown gloves have back-of-hand insulation with Megaloft® synthetic insulation on the palms to optimize your warmth and dexterity.
GORE-TEX® Technology keeps water out of our gloves, while allowing moisture from the inside (perspiration) to easily escape. The result is a glove that’s highly breathable and totally waterproof.
The warmest GORE-TEX® gloves optimized to keep hands warmer for longer.