DT Gauntlet Mitt
Performance meets comfort in this weatherproof style with super-warm, water-repellent down.
- Three-layer thermal ply shell in durable ripstop
- Genuine sheepskin fingers and reinforcements
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather palm and thumb
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Water-resistant 700-fill DownTek™ insulation with 85% goose down and 15% goose feathers
- Moisture-wicking lining on palm
- Plush, high-pile fleece lining at back of hand and cuff
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist strap
- Cuff pull tab for easy-on, easy-off
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.
DownTek™ Water Repellent Down is down that has been treated with water-repellent-nano-treatment. A proprietary application method instead of a bath treatment is used, thereby eliminating waste run-off.