DT Gauntlet Mitt Womens
Built for maximum warmth and grip, the waterproof, windproof DT Gauntlet Mitt features a stretch woven shell with genuine sheepskin and synthetic palm. Water-resistant 750-fill DownTek™ insulation, a breathable insert, and moisture-wicking lining keep you warm and dry even in the wettest conditions.
- Woven stretch shell
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ palm
- Genuine sheepskin trim and reinforcements
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Water-resistant 750-fill DownTek™ insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Plush, high-pile fleece lining at back of hand and cuff
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.
DownTek™ Water Repellent Down is down that has been treated with water-repellent-nano-treatment. A proprietary application method instead of a bath treatment is used, thereby eliminating waste run-off.