Men's GTX Storm Mitt
- Breathable stretch woven shell with genuine goatskin accents
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® insert is bluesign® APPROVED
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
They are comfortable and warm, and fit well with ski poles. I’ve had trouble finding gloves that do this!
They feel/seem warm. We haven't used them yet. Our ski trip is in 10 days. But I am hopeful the mitt will keep his fingers and hands warm!
My previous pair of Gordini mittens had a rip in them after countless years of use. They held up for a long time and were still warm even with the tear in them so getting a replacement pair was a no brainer. They are comfortable and the addition of a wrist strap is a great idea. My mountain uses RFID passes and the pass fits easily in the pouch on the mitten, allowing for easy access to the lift.
They look well made, but will need more cold weather to try them out.
As advertised. Quality product, description/sizing and super fast shipping. #awesome