- Triple-layer softshell with genuine goatskin trim
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fleece lining on back of hand
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
I recently wore these on a multi-day snowshoe trek along the Iditarod Trail with temperatures between -10 to +10 Fahrenheit. The gloves worked OK but would have performed much much better if the handwarmer pouch was positioned behind the fingers instead of the back of the hand. The theory is that the blood vessels that carry warmth to the fingertips are on the back of the hand and if you keep this part of the hand warm, the fingers will be warm. However, in reality, this never works out especially when you have to remove your gloves to to do anything.
I think I made a mistake in ordering the pair of gloves I received. I received men's gloves, but wished to purchase a pair of women's gloves.