Men's MTN Crew Glove
- Rugged nylon shell
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ palm, fingers, and trim
- Breathable, waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- Water-resistant 600-fill DownTek™ insulation with 75% goosedown and 25% goose feathers [Back of hand]
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation [palm]
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Neoprene cuff with pull-tab closure
Great fit love the liner, will be giving them the true test on the slopes soon.
They are a nice looking glove, comfortable. A little bulky. And they left my fingers cold in 0 degree weather.
This is my second pair. My first pair is still working great and showing just a little wear after a couple 60+ day seasons. Warm and comfortable on most days. Just wanted to get a backup pair.