Junior's Stomp Mitt
Built for sled runs or ski slopes, the waterproof, windproof Stomp stands up to the elements. A breathable shell, Megaloft® synthetic insulation, and moisture-wicking lining keeps hands dry and toasty all day, while a pocket on the back-of-hand lets you store a handwarmer for extra warmth.
- Stretch-woven, breathable shell
- Breathable, waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Nose wipe
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.