- Rugged waterproof, breathable poly canvas shell
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather fingers and reinforcements
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Primaloft® insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist strap
- Cuff pull tab for easy-on, easy-off
I love your gloves. Use to buy a new pair every year in Steamboat while skiing. Stopped Skiing years ago. Glad I saw your add on social media. Very comfortable.
These gloves are great quality. You can tell and feel them and animal and environmentally friendly. I bought some XL Burton wrist guards and XL Gordini Cache Gauntlet Black XL and was able to use my wrist guards perfectly!! I can't say the same about the Burton Gloves I originally bought. Therefore, I believe these Gordini gloves come a little bigger, but not by much, just enough to allow you to use wrist guards. The black gloves look a little like Dark Navy Blue, but a beautiful color like Blue/Black hybrid!! I love them.
Gloves We’re good. I need them for bicycling in the winter. Will test them out today. Thank you
Have not tested these gloves in really cold weather but other Gordini gloves are exceptionally warm.