Men's Cache Gauntlet Glove
- Shell and lining are bluesign® APPROVED
- Rugged waterproof, breathable nylon canvas shell
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather fingers and reinforcements
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Primaloft® insulation is bluesign® APPROVED
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist strap
- Cuff pull tab for easy-on, easy-off
been using Gordini gloves for the past 4 years. They have always kept my hands warm and dry. The Cache Gauntlet gloves are everything I have come to expect and enjoy from Goordini.
Maybe my expectations were set too high, but the Cache Gauntlet is an OK ski glove. Nothing different that anything you would buy for about $50-60, other than they are longer and have the straps so you don’t lose them (Nice feature) Not the warmest things but built well. They’re OK, I would have spent double if the promises made were experienced in actuality.
I love your gloves. Use to buy a new pair every year in Steamboat while skiing. Stopped Skiing years ago. Glad I saw your add on social media. Very comfortable.