Women's Gore-tex® Down Mitt
Winter’s coldest days are no match for this beast of a mitt. Waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX® offers protection against all the elements, while an exterior of durable stretch-woven fabric enhances breathability. 600-fill GooseDown insulation maximizes warmth without compromising dexterity, while a sneaky side pocket lets you store a handwarmer for extra warmth.
- Breathable stretch woven shell with genuine goatskin fingers and accents
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® insert is bluesign® approved
- 600-fill GooseDown insulation with 75% goose down and 25% goose feathers
- Faux fur lined cuff
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and hook-and-loop wrist strap on palm side
Our premium goose down insulating concept, GooseDown is designed to never clump or let in the cold. A unique construction captures the down in small chambers, ensuring that the fill is evenly distributed and will not migrate. These gloves and mitts are all insulated with 600-fill-power goose down. GooseDown mitts have wraparound insulation for ultimate warmth, while GooseDown gloves have back-of-hand insulation with Megaloft® synthetic insulation on the palms to optimize your warmth and dexterity.
GORE-TEX® Technology keeps water out of our gloves, while allowing moisture from the inside (perspiration) to easily escape. The result is a glove that’s highly breathable and totally waterproof.