Men's MTN Crew Mitt
Designed for dexterity, the Men’s MTN Crew DownTek™ Mitt performs best in frosty conditions. An AquaBloc® insert protects you against all the elements while letting your hands breathe. Water-resistant 600-fill DownTek™ insulation keeps you your warmest with minimal bulk.
- Rugged nylon shell
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ palm, fingers, and trim
- Breathable, waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- Water-resistant 600-fill DownTek™ insulation with 75% goosedown and 25% goose feathers
- Moisture-wicking lining [palm]
- Fleece Lining [back of hand]
- Neoprene cuff with pull-tab closure
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.
DownTek™ Water Repellent Down is down that has been treated with water-repellent-nano-treatment. A proprietary application method instead of a bath treatment is used, thereby eliminating waste run-off.