Polar II Mitt
- 4-way stretch nylon and softshell with genuine deerskin finger area
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Water-resistant 750-fill DownTek™ insulation on back of hand
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation at palm
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Nose wipe
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
These gloves are the best I’ve had the pleasure of purchasing. I live 9000 feet up in the Rocky Mountains. I always have to deal with obscene wind and other extreme conditions. These mitts keep my digits warm and dry. Even in negative temps they don’t disappoint, yesterday it was negative nine degrees and my hands where still warm and dry! Make the purchase, just do it.
I work at a local Ski And Board Resort in Washington. Cold Temps a lot and High Winds at times. I have finally found a pair of Mittens that do the job they were intended to do. I switched from the just under $200 glove that did not keep my hands warm at all to the Polar 2 Mitt. These are amazing in that they do exactly what they advertised to do. Super happy with the product and would recommend these to anyone who is searching for warmth and comfort. No need for hand warmers ( did that and my hands started to sweat) at all. Great product at a fair price !