Polar II Mitt
Designed with wet, windy winter conditions in mind, the waterproof, windproof Polar Mitt always keeps you dry and comfortable. Water-repellent 750-fill DownTek™ and Megaloft® synthetic insulation keep you warm and dry, while a stretchy shell with genuine deerskin accents and grippy palm ensure dexterity in the cold.
- 4-way stretch nylon and softshell with genuine deerskin finger area
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Water-resistant 750-fill DownTek™ insulation on back of hand
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation at palm
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Nose wipe
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.
DownTek™ Water Repellent Down is down that has been treated with water-repellent-nano-treatment. A proprietary application method instead of a bath treatment is used, thereby eliminating waste run-off.