Men's Cirque 3-Finger Glove
- Lining and insulation are bluesign® APPROVED
- Genuine goatskin shell and accents are responsibly sourced from a certified Leather Working Group partner
- Primaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Carabiner loop for easy storage and hang drying
Bought them for my son. He loves them. Perfect fit, great style and design, and they are super warm.
Men's Cirque 3-Finger Mitt
Nice mix. Fits like glove but warm like a mitten! Happy Camper!
I have only been using my Cirque 3-Finger mitt for a couple of weeks but they have completed lived up to my expectations. I bought them to replace worn-out Swix mitts for XC skiing. It can get extremely cold in Central New York and prior frostbite in my fingers has made them very cold sensitive. These mitts are very warm and yet give you some hand mobility over a straight mitt. They do appear to be well constructed but they are also well designed; easy to put on and I really like the wrist strap which allows you to take them off without stuffing them in a pocket or having them fall into the snow. Highly recommend them for he winter outdoor active in cold climates.
It was -1 when I skied wearing these gloves at Stowe today. No liners or heat packs and my hands were toasty. Super comfortable grip and fit. I love these gloves.