- Gordini athlete since: 2015
Favorite Gordini product:
Wrangell Glove – reincarnated for Fall 2021 as the "Cirque Glove"!
What do you like most about working with Gordini?
It's an honor to be a part of company with a rich historic heritage in the snow industry. You could say Gordini has been around since before there was such thing as a "ski industry".
- Nickname: Flying Yeti
- Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
- Current Location: Golden, CO
- Primary Activities: Skiing, Mountain Running
- Other sponsors: Spyder, Daleboot, Discrete, Icelantic, Spot, LEKI
- What are three words to describe yourself: Complex, simple, creative
- Widely recognized for the biggest airs in skiing, Julian Carr has been featured in seven Warren Miller films, developing a reputation not only for his epic jumps, but for all-around skiing. He's received a 'Photo of the Year' award from Powder Magazine; won the prestigious Sickbird Award on the Freeskiing World Tour; X-Games GOLD Medalist; 3rd Place in Powder Magazine most influential skier poll; and holds two world records in cliff height. Julian serves as an ambassador for Protect Our Winters (POW) and Climate Reality Project and as board member of the Lands Conservation Foundation. He's the founder of Discrete Clothing. Most recently, Julian founded a mountain running series, the Cirque Series, which is in its fifth season; he is the active Race Director – and he means active: he literally competes in all the races. His product collab with Gordini, the Cirque glove and 3-finger, launches Fall 2021.
Explore the Gordini team rider Julian Carr's Instagram page!